OnAqua makes sure that the personal information you provide us is treated confidentially. We respects the privacy of everyone using its website.
OnAqua might use the data gathered to deliver its clients the following services: with your permission, we might use your email address to let you know about the development of the website, and about special offers and campaigns. If you no longer want to receive this, you can unsubscribe on our website.
OnAqua does not sell your information
OnAqua will not sell your personal information to third parties. Our employees and third parties we engage are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Should you have any further question about this disclaimer, please get in touch with us. Our customer services will assist you further if you need any information about your details or if you wish you change them. Should we need to amend our disclaimer, you will always find the most recent information on this page.
- The following is understood in this disclaimer:
- the owner: the owner of the website;
- use(s): all conceivable actions;
- you: the user (visitor) of the website;
- the content: all of the content present on the website;
- The below is viewed applicable to this website. By using the website, you agree with this disclaimer.
- The content is compiled by the owner with the utmost care possible, yet the owner accepts no liability regarding any possible inaccuracies that might be displayed.
- The owner is not responsible for content on the files linked to the website and/or websites referred to.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the content or parts thereof infringe on intellectual rights.
- Permission to use the content displayed or parts thereof on at location accessible publicly must be requested from us in writing.
If you still have any queries or doubts, please contact us through the contact page. We reserve all rights.