Aztron Ceres 43″ (bodyboard)
A perfect board for those are novices but want a little extra strength to help keep the board from buckling on you!
36,00€ (Vat. excl) 42,84€ (Vat. incl)
The Ceres 43″ is a perfect board for those are novices but want a little extra strength to help keep the board from buckling on you! It is a pro starter level body board that comes in size 43″ which will fit most adults and older children. Designed with a streamlined and parallel template, the Ceres has a strong and 100% waterproof composite EPS core that is durable and lightweight offering great flex, speed and flotation.
Another excellent feature is its hard-wearing HDPE high-density slick bottom for great stiffness and smooth riding. The Ceres carries a traditional “crescent tail” shape with a 55 cm rails, single fiberglass stringer system as well as thumb nose bulb for premium durability and increased feel and comfort. With a super maneuverable yet easy controlled shape, your flame will be ignited when you ride one of these!
- Sleek design for both adults and youth riders
- Durable, lightweight and water-resistant EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Core
- High density polyethylene slick bottom
- One fiberglass stringer for extra board stiffness and durability
- Crescent tail for versatile riding even for standup and drop knees
- “Planet pattern graphic on the back for optimal visual impact
- Full channels design
- Coil wrist leash with neoprene cuff included
|TECH & FEATURES:|
|Dimensions||109 × 55 × 5.5 cm|