Aztron Eris 39″ (bodyboard)
A great starter level bodyboard that comes in full size at 39″ which will fit lighter adults and older children.
32,00€ (Vat. excl) 38,08€ (Vat. incl)
The Eris 39″ is a perfect bodyboard for those are novices but want a little extra strength to help keep the board from buckling on you! It is a pro starter level body board that comes in size 39″ which will fit most adults and older children. Designed with a streamlined and parallel template, the Eris has a strong and 100% waterproof composite EPS core that is durable and lightweight offering great flex, speed and flotation.
Another excellent feature is its hard-wearing HDPE high-density slick bottom for great stiffness and smooth riding. The Eris carries a traditional “crescent tail” shape with a 55 inch rails, single fiberglass stringer system as well as thumb nose bulb for premium durability and increased feel and comfort. With a super maneuverable yet easy controlled shape, your flame will be ignited when you ride one of these!
- Sleek design for both adults and youth riders
- Durable, lightweight and water-resistant EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Core
- High density polyethylene slick bottom
- One fiberglass stringer for extra board stiffness and durability
- Crescent tail for versatile riding even for standup and drop knees
- “Planet pattern graphic on the back for optimal visual impact
- Full channels design
- Coil wrist leash with neoprene cuff included
|LENGTH||39” / 90 cm|
|WIDTH||20” / 50 cm|
|THICKNESS||2.2” / 5.5 cm|
|WEIGHT||0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs|
|REC. PAYLOAD||40-60 kg / 88-132 lbs|
|MAX. PAYLOAD||140-163 cm / 55-64 inch|
|TECH & FEATURES:|
|Dimensions||99 × 50 × 5,5 cm|