SCK Inflatable SUP/Windsurf Board Omega 10’8 ”Package
The omega 10’8 ” is the ideal combination of inflatable board SUP and beginner board for windsurfing with comfortable dimensions that make it an ideal choice for the whole family and great stability for those who want to try windsurfing.
396,00€ (Vat. excl) 471,24€ (Vat. incl)
It is a very good choice as a beginner board for windsurfing, offering a generous width and many liters, whoever climbs on this board will do windsurfing with the width of 86 cm to ensure great stability even for heavier riders.
The comfortable dimensions of the board make it an ideal choice for the whole family.
The new improved version of omega includes:
- Stringer! An additional PVC strip on the deck and the hull of the board, offers maximum hardness without adding weight.
- US Box and fins! The fins are made of reinforced almost rigid plastic offering better cruising. The base for both fins allows the placement of any fin by upgrading the cruising.
- PVC carrying handle ! The reinforced plastic handle ensures strong grip and durability and the neoprene cover soft and pleasant grip
- Large non-slip grip-pad covers the largest surface of the board ensuring comfort and protection.
- Hakley-Roberts valve with “button” system for convenience and security. Placed on the bow of the board, its existence is forgotten while the collection of the board becomes easier when the winding from the fins starts.
• 165-215cm adjustable aluminum SUP paddle (split in 3 parts), floats on water • High pressure pump with pressure gauge • Backpack with internal waterproofing • 10ft spiral safety leash, red • Repair kit • 2 US blades with screw-nut
• Length: 10’8 ”/ 325 cm • Width: 34 ″ / 86 cm • Thickness: 6 ″ / 15 cm • Liters: 278 L • Maximum load: 155 kg
• Mast base. Thread to adjust the frame and become a windsurfing board. • PVC stringer . A strip that is glued on both sides of the board, works like a string, adding rigidity to the inflatable board. • Fins : 2 US system. The back is 9inch and a necessary flap for each board. What is in the middle of the board just below the point where the mast-base is, is the keel that needs to be placed when using a cloth. • Rubber on the bow, for transporting various objects • 4 D-ringsprotrude from the soft pad around the handle, where the weight of the board is centered and serve to fit a kayak seat. • D-ring on the stern for the leash • High pressure valve on the bow, where the maximum air pressure is indicated • Carrying handle in the center of the board, reinforced plastic with neoprene cover
|Length||10’8 ” (325cm)|
|Width||34 ” (86cm)|
|Thickness||6 ” (15cm)|
|Fins||2 US flaps fastened with screw-nut|
|Accessories||Safety Leash, Repair kit, Adjustable paddle SUP 165-220 cm, divided into 3 parts, Backpack reinforced with internal waterproofing, Manual high pressure pump with pressure gauge|