Aztron Apollo 12’6″
Designed for racing training and long-distance paddling, the APOLLO accommodates larger paddlers of all skill levels. Built with a sleeker hybrid shape and a 30″ width, it provides incredible glide and tracking performance.
886,00€ (Vat. excl) 1.054,34€ (Vat. incl)
Apollo 12’6″ Epoxy Touring SUP combines a racing spirit with a touring shape. Designed for racing training and long-distance paddling, the Apollo accommodates larger paddlers of all skill levels. A sleeker shape and 30″ width provides incredible glide and tracking performance. The responsive displacement hull cuts effortlessly through the water for maintaining speed, while the recessed standing deck gives rider greater stability in variable water conditions.
Apollo is constructed by Aztron ESVC (Epoxy Sandwich Vacuum Construction) technology. The CAD designed EPS core with stringers is hand laminated with fiberglass cloths and finished with high quality epoxy resin, therefore, delivers a stunning performance and structure. The Aztron race/touring SUP is designed to promise you a thrilling journey.
- Epoxy construction of multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass and epoxy around an expanded polystyrene core lends super lightweight without sacrificing durability
- Recessed deck lowers center of gravity for added stability and sensitivity to feel every bump
- Increased nose rocker reduces pitching and keep the board flat when sprinting
- 5mm thick diamond groove EVA for ultimate grip and extra comfort during those long trips
- Tail kick pad enables foot positioning for greater control in surf and buoy turning
- Rear bungee system
- Center built-in handle
- Durable 10-inch nylon center fin with US fin box system
|LENGTH||12’6″ / 381 cm|
|WIDTH||30″ / 76 cm|
|THICKNESS||6.5″ / 16 cm|
|WEIGHT||17.4 kg / 24 lbs|
|REC. PAYLOAD||95 kg / 209 lbs|
|MAX. PAYLOAD||120 kg / 265 lbs|
|TECH & FEATURES:|
|Dimensions||391 × 83 × 20 cm|