Aztron Martian 12’6
When it comes to all-round SUP racing, the MARTIAN 12’6″ is sure to amaze you with its super lightweight carbon construction. Get ready to be pushed as the MARTIAN’S adaptive style puts you ahead of the fleet.
1.047,00€ (Vat. excl) 1.245,93€ (Vat. incl)
MARTIAN 12’6″ is the weapon of choice for all-round SUP racing. Features cutting edge CARBON MATRIX construction to create a stunning blend of performance and function. In elite racing, it’s all about having an ultra-light board that is also ultra-stiff. The carbon matrix construction serves both masters well.
Designed with an elite racing SUP in mind, the MARTIAN highlights a displacement nose, a water-shedding front deck and the unparalleled stiffness/lightness combination afforded by the carbon matrix construction. The standing area drops down for a low center of gravity on the racing shape. In 2019-2020, the MARTIAN is updated with a 27″ (68.5cm) width for race pros. Get ready to be pushed as the MARTIAN’s adaptive style puts you ahead of the fleet.
HARD FACTS :
- CNC cut EPS core for absolute precision shaping. Wrapped with brushed highest-grade carbon fiber material for super lightweight construction
- Ultimate Stiffness compared to traditional epoxy or fiberglass SUP construction
- Recessed Deck design lowers center of gravity for added stability and sensitivity to feel every bump
- Increased nose rocker reduces pitching and keep the board flat when sprinting
- Outline with straightened mid-section for maximum stability and minimum drag
- 3/4 deck pad with 5mm thick diamond groove EVA for ultimate grip and extra comfort during those longer trips
- Tail kick pad enables foot positioning for greater control in surf and buoy turning
- 9.3″ fiberglass Race/Touring fin for lightweight and good tracking
|LENGTH||12’6″ / 381cm|
|WIDTH||27″ / 68.5 cm|
|THICKNESS||6.5″ / 16 cm|
|WEIGHT||11 kg / 24 lbs|
|REC. PAYLOAD||95 kg / 209 lbs|
|MAX. PAYLOAD||120 kg / 265 lbs|
|TECH & FEATURES :|
|Dimensions||391 × 83 × 20 cm|