Mistral Twin Air 10’5 (La Bamba )
La Bamba is a fun and reliable SUP board created especially for recreational paddling with friends or family. Thanks to its optimized size, the board is very stable and maneuverable, while still remaining quite fast. The 2020 model features Mistral’s signature Twin Air Technology, which incorporates two separate air chambers into the board’s construction. Doing this increases its rigidity and makes it safer. Mistral’s La Bamba is not only fun and easy to use but also surprisingly durable and effective.
826,00€ (Vat. excl) 982,94€ (Vat. incl)
- 283L of volume
- Twin Air Technology features 2 separate narrow air chambers instead of one. This increases the board’s stiffness and makes it safer
- Equipped with a Standard US box and side bite fins
- Optimized size guarantees stability and excellent performance in various conditions, while also reducing the board’s weight to only 10.18KG
- Carry handle in the center facilitates transportation
- Deck is covered in EVA foam which prevents slipping
- Woven-drop stitch material reduces the board’s weight
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Thickness (cm)||Max load (kg)||Volume (l)||Weight (kg)||Fin setup||Center fin|
Mistral Twin Air Technology
In a stagnating think-tank of ideas, Mistral has created a unique product and addressed the issue of rigidity and adaptability all within the one design concept. Two individual left and right chambers running the full length of the board, segmented by a unique narrow centre hollow void, constrained by an outer compression-band.
Uniquely more rigid than any other inflatable, Twin Air Technology® in this format provides harmonies outlines, ideal volume distribution, rocker lines and unique details within the construction.