The most popular and versatile Fliteboard. Suits riders from beginner to advanced. Enough volume and deck area for early planing and easy pop-up, yet still highly manoeuvrable and easy to transport.
Prices exclude shipping and tax. €900 per Fliteboard shipping to most mainland Europe destinations. See shipping policy for details. Tax is calculated at checkout.
Fliteboard configuration includes
Wing set includes Front Wing and Stabiliser
eFoil Travel Bag
2 Year Warranty
Configuring your Fliteboard
eFoil length and finish
- 60cm (23") The most user friendly option. When the rider falls it will be from a lower height above the water, with the rider also being less likely to fall on the wings. Suitable for shallow water conditions.
- 75cm (29") The longer mast length allows smooth riding high above the chop and allows for an extreme turning angle without the board touching the water.
- Cruiser 1100 + Flite 290 [Recommended]. All purpose wing, easy and stable enough for anyone to use. Medium cruising speeds. Carving and riding swell.
- Cruiser 1800 + Flite 500 [Easiest]. The largest most stable wing set. Used at Fliteschools, it suits beginners and heavier riders. Slow to medium cruising speeds. Early and stable foiling. Slow turns and extended ride time.
- Flyer 800 + Flite 290 [Intermediate]. Experienced and lighter riders. Medium and fast foiling. Long range, high speed. Tight turns and waves.
- Flow S 1300 + Flow 245 [Advanced]. Large and fun surfing wing. Great for slow waves and low-speed manoeuvring. Low takeoff speed and responsive turning. This lower aspect version of the Flow 1300 has increased roll rate and safer wing tips (at the expense of glide).
- Flow 1100 + Flow 245 [Advanced]. Responsive and intuitive wing for hard carving and wave riding. Great for rail-to-rail turns and aggressive riding styles.
It doesn't get better than this
- Share the joy Teach family or share with friends.
- 20 virtual gears Find your own limit – from gentle cruising to eye-watering speed. All at your fingertips.
- Premium Construction Aircraft-grade aluminium with Carbon Innegra for lightweight, strength and rigidity. Built to perform under pressure.
- Volume up Comfortably supports 100kgs of neutral buoyancy before take off.
- Just the right size The sweet spot for most riders. Short enough for performance, long enough for stability and freedom.
- Lovingly crafted by hand. Each Fliteboard that leaves the Byron Bay factory is treated as a bespoke work of art. No wonder it’s displayed at the Red Dot Design Museum.
The standard Fliteboard is perfectly proportioned to get even heavy riders up and planing quickly, while being light and nimble with clean touchdowns.
A smooth ride calls for even smoother materials
Crafted with Carbon Innegra and ash timber – a premium wood we chose thanks to its strength, beautiful pale hue, and velvety texture – each hand-cut plank is laid, sanded, sealed and vacuum bagged before being shaped and finished with our signature black carbon underside. This is luxury that looks and feels as comfortable in the water as it does atop a Wally Yacht.
- Your ultimate co-pilot. Flite Controller is an award winning ergonomic designed waterproof handheld remote that provides intuitive control and real-time performance information to the rider.
- Smart and connected Bluetooth connectivity with integrated GPS, dual IMU (accelerometer) and sophisticated ride telemetry.
- Cruise Control (Patented) Virtual Gears let you balancing the foil and not the trigger - to make learning easy and fun. Precise trigger control is available for advanced riders.
- High contrast data display Easy to read in bright sunlight, the high contrast display presents a wide range of information at the touch of a button.
- Trip computer Monitors (and predicts) battery consumption, ride time and distance, displays max speed, power usage and more.
- Magnetic charging No plugs to connect, just snap on the charging magnet.
- Easy to grasp Flite Controller comes with a floating wrist strap so you'll never lose it, and be free to use both hands when carrying your board.
What’s so special about the unibody fuselage?
- Perfect balance Motor thrust inline with the main wing aligns forces to create better balance. Just like a mid engine car.
- Ride higher Positioning the motor at the base of the hydrofoil lets you ride higher. The propeller stays under the water, where it should be. Two mast options let you choose your ride height.
- Turn harder The motor position also allows you to turn harder without breaching the motor.
- Smart mast We use aircraft grade aluminium not just for it’s strength, but it also functions as a heatsink to cool the motor (so we don’t require cooling tubes). It works so well, we patented it.
- Efficient The motor postion, small diameter motor and gearbox provode maximum efficiency for maximum ride time.
- World's fastest When you’re riding close to 60km/h inches above the water you want to make darn sure you’re on the best performing eFoil available.
- Art and science Our Unibody Fuselage design is highly awarded and on display in the design museum in Essen, Germany. But form follows function; you wont find a better ride.
- Machined to perfection Each fuselage is machined to perfection from a single block of aluminium. It's a 15 hour process. No one said creating the world's best eFoil would be easy.
- 60mm motor We use the smallest diameter motor on the market for greater hydrodynamic efficiency.
- Reliable gearbox We didn’t use any gearbox - it’s Neugart, developed in Germany for Fliteboard for unmatched torque output. It’s never failed on us. So it won't fail on you.
- Reinforced propeller We use a lightweight fibre reinforced propeller for less moving mass, better safety, balance and no vibration.
- Customisable Customise your eFoil propulsion system with different propellers, propeller guards, wings and shims.
Parametrically Designed Wings
- Designed by experts Developed by qualified Naval Architects with world leading hydrodynamic and aeronautical design experience.
- Parametrically designed Developed using complex computer models similar to those used by America's Cup teams.
- Multi section design Each wing utilises a number of refined sections to achieve precise performance characteristics.
- Rider tested Ridden, tested and tuned by world leading watersports professionals, sailors (and commercial Fliteschools).
- Beginner to advanced Stability for beginners, radical response for waves, streamlined efficiency for range, low drag for speed.
- Carbon construction Sophisticated construction layup and materials for strength, stiffness, durability and minimal weight.
Plug and play simplicity
It’s an eFoil not an eBoard
We also made the Flitebox even smarter with a lightbar for instant communication to the rider.
|Flitecell Sport||Flitecell Explore|
|— 60+ min run time||— 90+ min run time|
|— 30Ah / 1.65KWh capacity||— 40Ah / 2.1KWh capacity.|
|— 11kg / 19.3 lbs||— 14kg / 30.6 lbs|
Safety goes without saying.
— Sight glass: allows you to see if any moisture has entered the battery compartment. It’s IP67 rated, so not likely.
— In charge: One of best battery chargers on the market - proven, safe and reliable.
|Dimensions||172 × 71 cm|
Ash, Black, Flite Green, Silver, White
|eFoil length and finish||
60cm (23") Black, 60cm (23") Silver, 75cm (29") Black, 75cm (29") Silver
Cruiser 1100 + Flite 290 [Recommended], Cruiser 1800 + Flite 500 [Easiest], Flow 1100 + Flow 245 [Advanced], Flow S 1300 + Flow 245 [Advanced}, Flyer 800 + Flite 290 [Intermediate]
"Explore" – 90min runtime-2,1kwh, "Sport" – 60min runtime-1.6kwh
Fliteboard Flow S 1300 Front Wing + Flow 245 Stabiliser820,00€ (Vat. excl) 975,80€ (Vat. incl)
Fliteboard Flyer 800 Front Wing + Flite 290 Stabiliser660,00€ (Vat. excl) 785,40€ (Vat. incl)
Fliteboard-True Glide Propellor210,00€ (Vat. excl) 249,90€ (Vat. incl)
Fliteboard Race 700 Front Wing540,00€ (Vat. excl) 642,60€ (Vat. incl)