Aztron Apus 9’4″
A great all-rounder for SUP and surfing. Built around a high performance yet intelligent shape that excels in most conditions from small to large waves. The extra width at the standing area makes the surfing session easier, more comfortable and last longer.
966,00€ (Vat. excl) 1.149,54€ (Vat. incl)
The newly developed Apus 9’4″ Carbon Surfboard is great all-rounder and able to handle all sorts of wave conditions. It is built around a high performance yet intelligent shape that excels in most conditions from small to large waves. The full handling in light wind while still retaining the impressive high speed and sought after big wave performance that riders love.
The extra 32″ width at the standing area makes the surfing session easier, more comfortable and last longer. While the square tail increases stability when stepping back on the kick pad and offers release out of turns. Equipped with a 2+1 fins set up (10″ center fin (US BOX) with two FCS II side fins), the tracking performance on flat water increases significantly and optimized drive and control in surf.
- Built with premium 3K carbon fiber and Carbon Sandwich Technology for best weight to stiffness ratio
- Lowered nose rocker helps get into all waves easily and early
- 32″(81cm) width at the standing area for stability and balance
- Mono concave entry blending into a double concrete V for extra lift, speed and power
- Squared tail give extra stability and manuverability when kicking the tail pad
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle
- 2+1 fin set up: 10″ reinforced nylon center fin with two FCS II small fins
|LENGTH||9’4″ / 284 cm|
|WIDTH||32″ / 81 cm|
|THICKNESS||4.5″ / 11.4 cm|
|WEIGHT||10 kg / 22 lbs|
|REC. PAYLOAD||90-100 kg / 198-220 lbs|
|MAX. PAYLOAD||130 kg / 287 lbs|
|TECH & FEATURES:|
|Dimensions||294 × 83 × 14 cm|