OBRIEN INFANT LIFE JACKET
Safe an comfortable life jacket designed for babies.
Weight Range:Less than 30 lbs (14Kgr)
BLUE INFANT BioLite Series
When it comes to babies being around the water, safety should be the number one priority. After that, itÌs important to keep them comfortable so you can have a good time. That’s why we have the O’Brien Infant life jacket. The BioLite outer material is soft, lightweight, breathable, more mildew resistant than neoprene and more environmentally friendly too. This will keep your little one happy. From a safety standpoint, this infant life jacket features a full front zipper for easy entry, an adjustable nylon strap to dial in a nice, snug fit, a leg loop strap and a head flotation pad with a grab strap for added security. It’s got everything you need to keep your little one safe and comfortable while on the water. U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type IIDesigned for infants up to 30 lbs.
- Zip closure, 1 adjustable belt and leg loop strap for security
- Head collar with grab strap for added safety
- BioLite construction- Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Printed with Soy based inks
- More resistant to mold & mildew
- Wide armholes for enhanced mobility
- Available in Blue or Pink/Aqua
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type II
- Weight Range:Less than 30 lbs (14Kgr)
|Dimensions||65 × 36 × 65 cm|