Obrien Siege 69″ Slalom Waterski & Z9 Binding
Developed from the legendary Sixam 2.0, the Siege is a forgiving intermediate level ski that delivers a stable ride with effortless turns. With four sizes to choose from and three Jr. Siege models, there’s a Siege out there that’s guaranteed to fit your needs. If you are looking for a high-performance ski that is easy to ride, then you have found your match with the Siege.
339,00€ (Vat. excl) 403,41€ (Vat. incl)
- Flex – Performance
- Rapid Response Tunnel – Performance concave tunnel for rapid edge-to-edge transitions and a stronger hold on turns
- Bevel – Small and defined for easier turns
- Carve Fin
- Bindings – Z9 – men’s sizes UK 6-10
Please note: Slalom water ski is one ski with bindings. The picture shows the top and bottom of the ski.
O’Brien Z-9 Waterski Binding
If you need a binding that your whole family can share, but you still want stellar performance, look no further. The Z-9 features a lightweight chassis/plate combination to get your foot as close to the ski as possible while still feeling nice and comfortable on an EVA footbed. The lower cut of the binding makes for an easier release and greater flexibility. The front lace system allows for easy entry, is a cinch to snug up, and offers a wide range of size adjustments. It’s the perfect binding for the family!
- Open Toe Design – Greater range of fit
- Single Front Lace – Easy entry and adjustment
- Lycra lined, Strobel Lasted Liner
- Injection Molded Plate
|Dimensions||71 × 8 × 10 cm|