Mistral Twin Air 11’5″ (Tango)
Mistral’s Tango is an innovative SUP board, created for paddlers looking for a stable product with a performance-focused outline. Thanks to its increased length and a narrow tail, Tango turns very smoothly and is extremely effective on longer distances. The 2020 model features a futuristic Twin Air Technology which incorporates two narrow air chambers, one on each side of the board. By switching up the chamber layout, Mistral managed to create a much stiffer and safer construction. Additionally, the whole board is made out of a woven-drop stitch material which greatly reduces the overall weight. Fast, durable and versatile – the Tango is perfect for paddlers on all levels.
909,00€ (Vat. excl) 1.081,71€ (Vat. incl)
- Increased volume of 310L
- Twin Air Technology features 2 separate narrow air chambers instead of one. This increases the board’s stiffness and makes it safer
- Equipped with a Standard US box and side bite fins
- Longer outline and a narrow tail facilitate turning and boost the effectiveness of the board on longer distances
- Carry handle in the center facilitates transportation
- Deck is covered in EVA foam which prevents slipping
- Woven-drop stitch material reduces the board’s weight
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Thickness (cm)||Max load (kg)||Volume (l)||Weight (kg)||Fin setup||Center fin|
Mistral Twin Air Technology
In a stagnating think-tank of ideas, Mistral has created a unique product and addressed the issue of rigidity and adaptability all within the one design concept. Two individual left and right chambers running the full length of the board, segmented by a unique narrow centre hollow void, constrained by an outer compression-band.
Uniquely more rigid than any other inflatable, Twin Air Technology® in this format provides harmonies outlines, ideal volume distribution, rocker lines and unique details within the construction.