Obrien Junior Vortex 54″Combo Waterski
Perfect for pre-teens and early teenage skiers, the O’Brien Jr. Vortex Combo Skis make learning to waterski easy. These skis are a scaled down version of the adult Vortex skis, maintaining all of the same great features but scaled down for younger and lighter skiers. The Vortex Jr. skis have extra surface area that makes deep water starts effortless. The wider body also allows for skiing at a slower, more comfortable boat speed. These combo skis come packaged with the Jr. X-7 water ski bindings and a rear toe shoe. Riders can either ride combo, or drop one ski and practice slalom skiing. Either way you choose to ride, the Jr. Vortex Skis are sure to deliver countless hours of fun out on the water.
198,00€ (Vat. excl) 235,62€ (Vat. incl)
- Perfect for getting younger skiers up and out of the water
- Extra surface area makes deep water starts easy
- Scaled down to suit younger and lighter skiers
- Includes Jr. X-7 Adjustable Bindings & Rear toe shoe
- Can be used to practice slalom skiing
- Ski Length: 54″ / 137cm
- Binding Size: Men’s 2 – 7
- Weight Range: Up to 140 lbs.
- Fin: Nylon
|Dimensions||55 × 8 × 8 cm|